TRAX BURGERS AND BAR WILL PROVIDE A CLEAN AND SAFE EXPERIENCE WITH THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FOLLOWING SANITATION AND SAFETY MEASURES:
Trax Worry-Free Dining Experience
- Implemented Strict Sanitation and Cleanliness Protocol, Training Programs
- Pre-shift health evaluation of Staff following local health regulations
- Sanitized cleaning protocols before, during, and after operating hours
- Our capacity has been set in order to comply with local government regulations
Installation of Sanitation Stations throughout the Venue
Ensuring Social Distancing
- Proper spacing of tables, installation of partitions implemented throughout venue
Prominent Safety and Cleanliness Signage Displayed Throughout the Venue
Contactless Menu & Payment Options
What we expect from GUESTS:
- We encourage GUESTS to wear face coverings and are mandatory if required by local regulations
- Observe and comply with signage and guidelines posted throughout venue
- Do your part to practice good hygiene (wash your hands frequently, don’t touch your face) and respect social distancing
- If you're not feeling well, please stay home (and order through pick-up and delivery options)
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Trax Burgers and Bar, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.